Westwood College School of Design in Chicago
Sharpen your artistic talents into a marketable tool kit with a degree from a design college in Chicago. And when looking at colleges, consider the School of Design at Westwood College. Westwood’s design programs will combine your imagination and vision with the technical skills you need to succeed in the business world. The degree programs offered include:
- Graphic Design: Major in Animation (Bachelor’s)
- Computer Aided Design/Architectural Drafting (Associate)
- Graphic Design: Major in Game Art (Bachelor’s)
- Graphic Design (Associate)
- Graphic Design: Major in Visual Communications (Bachelor’s)
Students in the Westwood College School of Design will learn the fundamentals of design principles from faculty who are experienced professionals in their fields. As students work through real-world scenarios and challenges in the curriculum, they learn valuable skill sets and create professional portfolio pieces. The design programs are available at Westwood campuses in Chicago Loop, DuPage, O’Hare Airport and River Oaks.
So when thinking about a design college in Chicago, think Westwood College School of Design!